The world’s largest Fairmont Hotel was recently completed in Austin at 37 stories and 1.4 million SF. To create a great experience for their guests, the hotel required an AV system that was adaptable to their various functions.
- 55” HD displays with touch overlay provide digital signage and wayfinding capabilities
- Room scheduling panels outside of each meeting space display each room’s schedule
- HD ceiling-mounted projector in lobby exhibits custom signage and logos on lobby floor
- 84” outdoor displays with waterproof cases provide entertainment to pool-side guests
- Meeting room functions are controlled via touch panel or iPad
- Flush-mounted speakers provide even sound coverage while maintaining a low profile
- Elevator cabs are fitted with HD displays to stream digital content
Owner: Manchester Austin, LLC.
Consultant: Wrightson, Johnson, Haddon & Williams, Inc.
AV Contractor: Ford Audio-Video Systems