Unlock the Future of Healthcare
Ford AV partners with leading healthcare educators and medical campuses to develop cutting-edge Simulation Training facilities across the U.S.
Simulation labs can provide. . .
- Enhanced patient care quality
- Improved patient safety
- Lower patient costs
Improving Quality of Care Through Technology
Low-Profile High-Definition Cameras | Video Distribution | Streaming | Room Scheduling | Standardized Patient Training Hi-Fidelity Simulation | Bioskills Task Training | 3D projection mapping | Custom Integrated Control
Enhance Diagnostic Precision with Advanced AV Solutions
Simulation Labs | Training Rooms | Simulation Theaters | Debriefing Rooms | Control Rooms | Work Stations
Ford AV medical design professionals have helped guide solutions that invest in professional growth, patient safety, and the future of healthcare excellence.
Simulation Labs Drive Skill Enhancement Beyond Limits
“The sim lab exists for students to practice their skills before they go into the real life setting. The concept is that you learn through experience, you gain initial experience here at the lab and you apply that experience once you’re out there in a clinical setting.”
Braulio Amezaga – Manager, AV & Technology Support – UT Health San Antonio Center for Simulation Innovation
- Encounter a diverse range of lifelike clinical scenarios.
- Master procedures, from basics to complex surgeries.
- Keep staff updated on the latest advancements in healthcare.
- Minimize risks to real patients during the learning process.
- Provide consistent and high-quality training experiences.
- Provide objective assessments of staff performance.
- Create immediate feedback to identify areas for improvement.
Explore Our Work
Ford AV is America’s Leading AV System Integrator
- Over 500 employees in 27 locations across the U.S.
- Over 100 degreed engineers, providing strong solution-centric AV system.
- Dedicated Healthcare Design Team
- Nationwide Service & Support
Ford AV is trusted by America’s top brands to deploy AV technology across the globe, including healthcare clients like MD Anderson, University of TX, New York University, Mayo Clinic, Parkland Hospital, to name a few.
Engage the professionals at Ford AV in your next technology project.
Let’s Get Started!